If at any time you are concerned or have questions about how we might be handling your data, please reach out to our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important information and who we are
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how solid & neat collects and processes your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this website when you sign up to our newsletter, purchase a product or service or take part in a competition.
Solid & neat is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as “solid & neat”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Our data privacy manager is responsible for overseeing questions in relation to this privacy notice. If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact us using the details set out below.
Full name of legal entity: Ódor Balázs Egyéni Vállalkozó
Contact Name: Ódor Balázs
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: H-2463 Tordas, Somogyi Béla utca 22. , Hungary
Telephone number: +36 20 2254350
Third party links
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
The data we collect about you
In order to fulfil your order and any future customer service requests, we need to know certain personal data collected at the time of order. The information we hold will consist of but not be limited to the following:
- Identity Data includes first name, last name
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers
- Financial Data includes bank or Paypal account and payment card details
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
If you fail to provide personal data
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.